- PRACTICE AREAS
- Business and Contract Disputes
- Commercial Lease Disputes
- Covenants Against Competition
- Business Torts
- Shareholder Disputes
- Estate, Trust, and Fiduciary Litigation
- Investment and Investment Advisor Litigation
- Fraud and Unfair Trade Practices
- Product Defects
“Clients should seek litigators who have the experience, versatility, and creativity to evaluate a case in a manner that produces the best business decision, not just the best litigation decision.”
Jason is an experienced litigator who handles complex litigation matters. Jason’s main focus is sophisticated business disputes. He started his legal career focusing on national mass tort and product liability litigation, and has had the distinction of high-level involvement in individual and class action lawsuits in many state and federal jurisdictions across the United States.
Jason’s father is a small businessman and that influenced why, as his legal career progressed, he chose business litigation as his area of specialty. Jason has a deep and personal understanding of the impact litigation can have on businesses of all types and sizes.
Jason’s loyal clients include those he has effectively represented in cases of covenants against competition, commercial lease disputes, and shareholder/LLC disputes. Whatever the type of legal consultation requested, Jason is intent on bringing great value to his clients’ business with the advice and legal services provided.
Jason and his wife, Emily, have two young sons and are members of Grace United Methodist Church. An avid college football fan and former player, Jason is actively involved in the Greensboro Sports Council.
- Wake Forest University School of Law, J.D., 2002
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, B.S. (Finance), 1999
- ACTIVITIES AND RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized as a “North Carolina Rising Star” in the area of Business Litigation by Super Lawyers magazine for 2009, 2012 and 2013
- Member of the American Bar Association, the North Carolina Bar Association and the Greensboro Bar Association
- Member of the Greensboro Sports Council
- BAR ADMISSIONS
- North Carolina State Courts
- United States District Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- United States District Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Middle District of North Carolina
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Eastern District of North Carolina
- United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of North Carolina
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit